Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gotta Have Faith!

No, I'm not referring to the George Michael song from the 80's. I mean real, genuine, faith in God. Seriously, you gotta have it. Why? Well, in Matthew 6:30 Jesus was giving his Sermon on the Mount and he said, " Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, sahll he not much more clothe you? O ye of little faith" and in 31 continues, "Therefore take no thought, saying What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?" Basically, if God cares so much for something like grass (that we perceive to be insignifacant), how much more do you think he cares about us as His children living here on earth?  This is one thing I am learning this week as I recently began taking classes online to get my business degree. I need to stop being so fearful, which is the opposite of faith. I need to trust more in God, that he will help me as I strive to build my relationship with Jesus Christ. I hope you will trust more in Him and the plan He has for you too. And He does have a plan for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment