Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello World!

   Hi! and thanks for visiting my blog! Who is LDS Dude? Well, I am of course! LDS because I am a member fo the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Many people call us Mormons because we believe in the Book of Mormon as well as the Bible. We believe that with these two very important books that God has given us, we have all the truths necessary to return to our Heavenly Father's Presence! Isn't that awesome? I think so too!

   Going back to the explanation of LDS Dude. I say Dude a lot. I can't help it, I was born and raised in Southern California. We say dude for everything, or at least I dude. Sometimes I even call my kids dude. " Hey Dude, did you make your bed?" My wife frowns on this usage of the word dude.

   Anyway, again, welcome to my blog. I will try to post here often. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the official name of my church) If you are respectful and genuinely want an answer to your question, I'll be happy to do my best to answer it.


No comments:

Post a Comment